We’ve all seen the mouthwatering Disneyland Desserts photos that our friends and family spam our social media feeds with when they visit Disneyland Resort. Whenever they pop up on our feed, we instantly want to book a flight to Disneyland to settle our cravings for the delicious desserts they boast.
Ranging with the likes of the famous grey stuff featured at the Red Rose Taverne Disneyland. The insanely delicious french mickey beignets from the Mint Julep Bar at New Orleans Square. To the infamous, we can’t believe it’s not dairy; Disneyland Pineapple Dole Whip soft serve or Dole Whip floats that settle even the hottest of days.
To top it all off, there are even more hidden gems of deliciousness on the vast acreage of Disneyland Resort and Disneyland California Adventure Park that we also feel would be an insult if you didn’t know about them before your next visit to the happiest place on earth.
P.s. you’ll want to make sure you eat before reading this.
Did you eat? Okay cool! This post is all about the best desserts at Disneyland, and best Disneyland dessert places, Best Sweet Treats, and where to find them!
25 Best Desserts At Disneyland In 2023
Where: Tiki Juice Bar
Cost: est $6.49
Do you think we even need to explain this one? Dole Whip is one of the most popular Desserts you can get at Disneyland! It’s a delicious Pineapple soft serve that is absolutely a lifesaver on a hot, muggy day at Disneyland ☺️.
Mickey Shaped Beignets
Where: Mint Julep Bar and hungry bear restaurant
Cost: est $4.99 for a three-pack or est $8.49 for a six-pack.
Mickey-shaped Beignets are not only as fluffy and warm as they look, but they also taste amazing! In fact, we buy them every day at Disneyland when we visit 😆. We especially love when they have unique seasonal flavors 👀. You can grab this delicious dessert at either mint julep bar or the hungry bear restaurant.
Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron
Where: Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
Cost: est $6
Probably one of the most famous and classic Disneyland Desserts you can get is the beautiful rose-colored Raspberry Mickey Macaron. It’s a giant macaron stuffed with raspberry creme on the inside, and the sides have fresh raspberries that house the cream on the inside. The raspberry creme is a little sweet for us, but the raspberries are a great compliment to this as balance that sweetness amazingly.
Where: Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
Cost: est $3.99
One of the most underrated desserts on this list is the Matterhorn Macaroon, it’s soft, buttery, and has the perfect amount of coconut! We were going to buy multiple because of how good it was, but it was a day we had splurged on treats 😅.
Churro Toffee Square
Where: Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff and Pooh Corner
Cost: est $7.49
This has been all the rage on Tiktok lately, but it’s a toffee enrobed in white chocolate covering and then it’s covered in a cinnamon sugar dust similar to a churro.
Where: Disneyland churro carts and diners
Cost: est $5.00
For some reason, Churros at Disneyland are either loved or hated 😆 We happen to love Churros at Disneyland and always try the numerous flavors they have at different churro carts 👀. They have classic, seasonal, and unique limited flavors for events 👀.
Daisy’s Goody-Goody Donuts
Where: Café Daisy
Cost: est $5.99
These are super cute, and who doesn’t love mini donuts? Plus they are coated with cinnamon sugar; Disneyland sure does live its Cinnamon Sugar 😅.
The Grey Stuff
Where: Red Rose Tavern
Cost: est $6.49
The Grey Stuff is famous for its scene in Beauty and the Beast. I can’t help but hum the song whenever I walk by Red Rose Tavern because I instantly think of the Grey Stuff and Lumiere dramatic dinner show 😆.
But no really, this stuff is actually really good! It’s a red velvet cake covered in cookies and cream whipped topping, hence *The Grey Stuff*. Its placed on a shortbread cookie and usually will be decorated with the seasons colors, for example halloween will be spooky, holiday time was Christmas colors, and springtime is spring based.
Apple Pie à la Mode
Where: Carnation Cafe a table service restaurant
Cost: est $9.00
Apple pie and vanilla ice cream, topped with caramel sauce 😍. If you’re a fan of warm apple pie, then try this!
Hand Dipped Ice Cream
Where: Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
Cost: est $5.69
This is a hand-dipped Vanilla bean-based ice cream bar that is then topped with yummy chocolate coating and then your choice of topping 👀 Go for the sprinkles!
Cosmic Cream Orb
Where: Terran Treats
Cost: est $6.25
If you love cream puffs, especially those prevalent in Japanese cafes, you’ll love this! While we still love the quality in mom-and-pop shops, they can’t be beaten. Disneyland still did a good job with this version; its filling is based on the seasons. We went when it was ube based, and wowwww was that divine!!!!
Vintian Mineral Mouse
Where: Docking Bay 7
Cost: est $7.99
If you’re a fan of chocolate mousse, then give this sweet treat a try; it’s a dark chocolate mousse that has a banana Brûlée center, topped with Strawberry Mousse, Vanilla Chantilly, and a chocolate crumble and cherry of course!
Funnel Cake Fries
Where: Award Weiners
Cost: est $9.49
Funnel cake fries are delicious no matter where you get them, and Disneyland is no exception to that rule. Disneyland almost always has seasonal flavors, so keep an eye out for the latest yummy flavor. Right now, for Spring 2023, it’s Blueberry Maple Bacon Funnel Cake fries 👀.
Green Alien Macarooooon
Where: Alien Pizza Planet
Cost: est $6.99
The Alien Macarooooon is constantly changing depending on the season you pick it up. We happened to try it during the holidays and it was pretty good. Although I think the Mickey Macaron has it beat on quality as the flavors at the time were similar.
Despite that, the newest flavor for this 2023 season is an Almond based macaron filled with blackberry and lemon curd filling. That sounds amazing! I wish that we would have got to try instead.
Where: Pooh Corner
Cost: est $6.49
A Marshmallow dipped in caramel and then coated in orange-flavored confectioners coating and decorated with dark chocolate drizzle ❤️. If you are a fan of marshmallows, you’ll love this popular treat that we see everyone greedily munching on during break times.
Mickey Ice Cream Bars
Where: Galactic Grill and Ice Cream Carts
Cost: est $4.99
Everyone should have a Mickey Ice Cream Bar if they can. The vanilla base with classic hardshell chocolate is hard to mess up and perfect on a hot day.
Where: Kat Saka’s Kettle and other Popcorn shops pre-packaged
Cost: est $6.99
While Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea have the best Popcorn Flavours. We were pleasantly surprised by the yumminess of this caramel and chocolate-flavored popcorn that was available at Galaxy Edge. Plus, you can get prepackaged popcorn in delicious flavors like Confetti 👀.
After you grab some make sure to grab some green milk and blue milk, you can grab these at the milk stand at galaxy edge in both walt disney world and disneyland!! The blue milk taste like a fruity milk, and the green milk tasted like a sour version. We are biased and prefer the blue milk over the green milk, either way they are both taste delicious so kudos to the walt disney company!
Where: Candy Palace
Cost: est $12.99
They have Pecan Nuttles and it’s layered with caramel and milk chocolate, and wow, it’s so yummy!
Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num
Where: Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num
Cost: est $7.50
Sometimes you need a classic and warm chocolate Chip Cookie when exploring Disneyland is a long day.
Where: Pooh corner and Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, and others
Cost: est $12.99
Caramel Apples are amazing, but make sure to grab a spot to eat them because they can be messy despite their seemingly neat appearance 🤨.
Mickey Cereal Treat
Where: Pooh Corner and Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen and others
Cost: est $6.99
What’s not to love about yummy Crisped Rice Cereal treats 😍. Plus, they are mickey shaped, helloooo!
Ocean Beach Sea Salt Caramel Sundae
Where: Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
Cost: est $15.75
Sometimes you need to sit down and relax and enjoy a classic ice cream sundae, except this delicious rendition of our childhood favorite has a delightful twist with sea salt caramel sauce over vanilla ice cream, topped with diced almonds, and finished with a classic whipped cream topping, sea salt, and a SQUARE of either milk, dark chocolate or caramel.
Bam Bam Shake
Where: Crazy Shakes
Cost: est $15.50
If you grew up on Fruity Pebbles, you must try this shake! OMG, it is beyond phenomenal wowwwww! I couldn’t get enough of it and was super mad I had to share 😆. It’s the perfect blend of Fruity Pebbles shake base,topped with more fruity pebbles and has a strawberry pop tart, with a frosted vanilla rim, and laffy taffy, which I’m not too fond of laffy taffy, but if you are then all the more to love it.
Maurices Pieces or Churro Gear
Where: Maurice’s Treats
Cost: est $5.49
If you have a soft spot for warm and yummy donuts, this is the place for you! We aren’t usually donut fans because they tend to be too sweet. However, we loved that these are the perfect balance of sweetness, and you can choose your choice of topping, such as Milk & Cookies Sugar, Chocolate Sugar, or Cinnamon Sugar 😋.
The Churro Gear is a donut with Cinnamon Sugar, and beyond delicious!
It’s Chile-Lime Mango!
Where: Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
Cost: est $7.49
Rejoice, those who cannot enjoy dairy because this non-dairy mango soft serve is absolutely delicious, and don’t even get us started on the mango pieces and chamoy 😍.
Disneyland Sweets The Best Spots
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
Where: Disney California Adventure Park – Pacific Wharf
This chocolate shop is pretty much a free for all when it comes to desserts, and they are the place to go if you’re in search of a decadent dessert. They have almost everything you could ever have a craving for. They have shakes, coffees, hot and cold specialty beverages, sundaes, ice cream, cookies, floats, chocolate brownie, and soooo much more!!
You can customize your ice cream from its various flavors such as rocky road, vanilla, mint, strawberry, and other flavors, as well as various toppings which are then placed in your choice of a cake cone, sugar cone, or cup. They have a ton of sundae flavors that all sound amazing.
They also have a ton of shake flavors, plus the opportunity to customize your quake shake and thick shakes. We recommend this place if you have a sweet tooth like us :). If you’re not heading to California Adventure, then no worry Disneyland has awesome ice cream carts all over the park. So you’ll be sure to find a delectable chocolate-covered dessert at one of the many ice creams such as the one next to Adventureland.
Here are some bomb choices:
- Ocean Beach Sea Salt Caramel Sundae: What’s not to love in this sundae? (That’s a rhetorical question, lol) This sundae boasts sweat and creamy vanilla ice cream, delicate caramel sauce, piping hot creamy milk or dark hot fudge, and topped with whipped cream, sprinkles of sea salt, and a square of Ghirardelli chocolate in your choice of milk or dark.
- Chocolate Lovers Shake: This borderline too-thick (No Such Thing as too thick) shake is dazzling with its perfect blend of Ghirardelli chocolate ice cream, swirled in chocolate sauce and finished with whipped cream and chocolate chips. No wonder this place is called the chocolate shop!
Where: Churro Carts and Diners – Disneyland Resort
These carts are located in so many spots throughout Disneyland Resort and Disneyland California Adventure park. They offer different churros, such as chocolate, cookie dusted Churro, original and more, along with some dips for the churros. As the seasons’ change and the holiday season come by, you can almost always expect some cool seasonal flavors.
- Cookie Dusted Churro found at Cozy Cone Motel- Disneyland California Adventure park – Cars Land: This churro is a cookie and cream spin on traditional churros by dusting it with a light coating. Of crushed cookies and is served with a splendid matching dip!
- Spicy Churro found at Senor Buzz Churros- Disneyland California Adventure Park- Pixar Pier: Taste like a spicy cinnamon churro, almost like a hot tamale but not as spicy.
- Original Churros- Carts-Everywhere: The original and loved by all the cinnamon and sugar churro is a classic.
- S’mores Churro- Disneyland California Adventure park – Redwood Creek Challenge trail near Grizzly Peak: This is exactly what we expected a s’mores churro to taste like; it’s smothered in a light topping of marshmallows crushed graham crackers, and morsels of tiny chocolate chips. Delicioso!
- Sweet Sprial Ration Churro- Disneyland California Adventure Park -Avengers Campus: This Churro is a delicious red churro that tastes like a sweet raspberry
Love Disneyland Churros? Then read our guide on the latest Disneyland Churros for 2023!
Where: Downtown Disney District – black tap craft burgers
This place has so many unique and cool-looking milkshakes. They have shakes with slices of cake as their topping. As well as other toppings such as Rice Krispies, cookies, candies, and ice cream sandwiches. All of these fantastic desserts are super aesthetic and Instagram-worthy. If that doesn’t catch your interest, we don’t know what will. If you’re going to be hanging out here make sure to check out our drinks guide which features a few Downtown Disney places.
Some of our favorite Downtown Disney Disneyland Desserts:
- Bam Bam Shake: As you guessed, this is a fruity pebble milkshake that is to die for! We love this flavor because fruity Pebbles® Is our favorite fruity cereal (not biased at all). It’s topped with a Fruity Pebbles®, crispy rice treat, pop tart in strawberry flavor, and Laffy Taffy®(we could have gone without), then finished with whipped cream and a traditional maraschino cherry.
- Cookies N Cream Supreme: If you have a sweet tooth then this is your shake! We are glad they used OG Oreos® in this one; the generic brand just isn’t it, fam; this is a thick vanilla cookie shake combined with Oreos® and vanilla ice cream, then topped with cookies and cream bar and broken down oreo, featuring a vanilla frosted rim and then finished with whipped cream and cream chocolate drizzle. Wow, did we have to do a couple of laps after that one lol
- Vegan Black’ N White CakeShake®: We are so glad they offer a vegan item on the menu; it’s vastly underserved in theme parks. This cakeshake® features a chocolate base and vanilla frosted rim then coated with bay chocolate chips, served with the heaping size of black n white cake, then complimented with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
Where: Disneyland-New Orleans Square
These famous mickey beignets are offered at the Mint Julep Bar and only there! We have been to Disneyland’s worldwide and were so mad that these beautiful little pastries are only available at the OG Disneyland. These beignets are usually always classic and have seasonal powdered sugar flavors such as strawberry, chocolate, and banana. If it’s your first time visiting Disneyland, make sure you stop here, its a non-negotiable (we mean it ?)
- The Classic Beignet: If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it. Is that how that saying goes? Anyways, what we mean to say is the classic flavor is light and fluffy, complimented perfectly with a light dusting of powdered sugar while it’s fresh out of the fryer.
- Seasonal Flavors: Alright, we love to contradict ourselves; the seasonal flavors can either be clutch or feel like they are trying too hard to be unique. However, it comes down to what you like and if banana is your favorite fruit, try it! (Banana is the seasonal flavor now, spring 2023). When we went the past few times, we tried the flavored powdered sugar in chocolate and strawberry, superb flavors and worthy contenders.
Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
Where: Disney California Adventure Park -Buena Vista Street
In the mood for a sundae? Love hand scoop ice cream? A hard float? One of our favorites for our best desserts at Disneyland guide is Clarabelle’s is the right place for you, as they have a ton of ice cream flavors that can be served in a cone or cup. In addition, they have some amazing sundae flavors which can be done in either a souvenir Mickey/Minnie mouse kitchen sink or a together again ear hat bowl. They also have intricate floats and hard ciders. Plus, they have a variety of toppings to go with your ice cream, so you can customize it just the way you want it Also, if you don’t feel like waiting forever, then make sure to use the Disneyland app
- Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae: Sweet tooth fiends, this is your go-to sundae if you’re a fan of mint chip ice cream. We love the sweet-smelling waffle cup that you can smell a mile away, filled to the brim with mint chocolate chip ice cream, topped with whip cream (of course!), and tucked in with piping hot fudge, sprinkles of chocolate chips, and sweet cherry to complete the look.
- Strawberry Sundae: As we mentioned above, the base of this Beauty is a fabulous fresh cone filled with vanilla ice cream, blanketed with strawberry sauce, and completed with whipped cream and a yummy cherry.
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
Where: Disneyland Park -Main Street
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe is a Mary Poppins-themed cafe located on Main Street, so you can’t miss it! This cafe offers desserts, seasonal specialties, pastries, sandwiches, and some breakfast. In addition, they offer a Mickey and Minnie straw clip for purchase.
They also have a Disney-themed travel mug that can be purchased with a fountain beverage, hot cocoa, or tea. Plus a ton of drinks and espresso beverages along with allergy-friendly meals. Make sure to use the Disneyland app to avoid waiting forever since Main Street is a high-traffic area.
- Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron: If you haven’t seen this infamous macaron paraded all over social media every time someone goes, you must live under a rock because this macaron is exceptionally yummy and picturesque. These light and air-like macarons are filled with raspberry rose almond filling and topped with fresh raspberries. Make sure to take a photo in the middle of the Main Street before you take a bite!
Feeling thirsty? Make sure to read our post on the best drinks Disneyland has to offer!
Red Rose Taverne
We highly recommend this place for Beauty and the Beast lovers as they offer the famous Grey stuff dessert. They also have a seasonal “The Summer stuff” available for the summer. Red Rose Taverne Disneyland also provides a light-up poison apple premium mug that can be ordered with fries.
They also offer travel mugs that can be purchased with a fountain beverage, coffee, or hot cocoa, and a souvenir sipper that can be purchased with a drink. Remember that some of these souvenirs and unique offerings are seasonal or promotional items and may or may not always be available on the menu.
What we like when visiting Red Rose Taverne Disneyland:
- Grey Stuff Gateau: This is the OG and Highly wanted by all grey stuff that Lumiere and the party sing about during Beauty and the Beast. We now know why this is such a noteworthy mention; it is a delicious cookie and cream mousse that embraces a rich red velvet cake piece filled with a delightful raspberry filling and served on a shortbread cookie.
- Seasonal “Stuff”: They have various flavors that come out during the seasons; on Halloween, they had a chocolate cookie base but kept the raspberry and red velvet cake filling. As of now, the summer stuff usually launches during May, and it boasts pastel-colored sprinkles to make it summer-style.
What is the most popular dessert at Disneyland?
Disneyland Park is famous for its famous Dole Whip without Mickey Mouse ears (Shocker). Dole Whip: Stunning and magical non-dairy dessert brewed from pineapple and lemon juices.
Tiki Juice Bar- Disneyland-Adventureland
Disneyland Dole Whip is an absolute must-have… especially if you’re at Disneyland Park on a hot summer day. DOLE® Whip quenches your thirst and is a lovely tropical snack to eat. DOLE® Whip is only offered at Disneyland park at the Tiki Juice Bar.
However, there is a Restaurant outside of the parks that offers it. You can get a Disneyland Dole Whip as a soft serve or a float topped with pineapple juice. The Tiki Juice Bar also offers pineapple juice for order and bottled water.
- Disneyland Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve: Do we need to explain this one? It’s incredible, cream as heck that you would think dairy was involved, but nope, it’s that good without any dairy. AMAZING
- Disneyland Dole Whip Float: Imagine the Soft Serve but better because now you can add Pineapple juice, and they become delicious Dole Whip floats! WOW, sliced bread, you better watch out.
Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
Where: Disney California Adventure Park-Pixar Pier
The adorable snowman frosted treats have a few tasty delicious sweet treats that we had to add to our Disneyland desserts guide, we love their mango soft serve, and their soft lemon serve. They also offer non-dairy plant-based soft serves for our vegan and milk allergy-having friends. Plus, they have some alcoholic twists to their soft serve ice creams. Those who like their soft serve ice cream spiked (wink ? wink) offer a non-dairy lemon soft serve with blue Curacao, and a non-dairy mango soft serve with some tequila.
- Pixar Pier Frosty Parfait: Lemon lovers, this is for you! This non-dairy lemon soft serve is given a drastic twist (Literally) by swirling in a blue raspberry swirl. Surprisingly we were impressed the two flavors complimented each other so well.
- It’s Chil-Lime Mango!: Maybe we are biased because we are Hispanic, but chili can go on almost anything and make it much better. Take this non-dairy mango soft serve, for example; it’s complemented with Chamoy and chili-lime seasoning and perfected with diced mango!
The Golden Horseshoe
This eatery has a delicious chocolate chunk Ice cream sundae that can be purchased with a souvenir mickey ear hat bowl. They also have the Golden horseshoe float and a seasonal strawberry ice cream float. But wait, there’s more! Also available is a Disney-themed souvenir sipper that can be purchased with a fountain beverage.
To top all of that off, they have a Disney-themed travel mug that can be bought with a coffee or hot tea. (Wow, made that sound like a cheesy late-night infomercial, lol No, but if you love collecting cups, check this place out!) So whether you visit The Golden Horseshoe for their desserts or their super cute souvenirs, it’s a worthwhile visit.
- Golden Horseshoe Ice Cream Float: Sometimes, you need a simple Ice cream float to wash away the pain vibrating through your feet because you walked ten miles in the blistering heat and waited two hours for Splash Mountain. Sometimes an ice cream float is all you need and nothing more; luckily, this place is just the spot because they offer ice cream floats in Coca-Cola®, Coca-Cola® Cherry, and lovely Barq’s® Root Beer.
We almost left this off our guide for best desserts at Disneyland Park, but we love us some donuts. This snack offering cart has some churro gears; essentially, gourmet donuts dipped in cinnamon sugar.
There are also Maurice’s Pieces, donut holes dipped in either chocolate, cinnamon, or milk, and cookies sugar. The cart also has a souvenir mug that can be ordered with the Boysen Apple Freeze. The coach also has small snacks and drinks like water, coffee, and some Cheddar Garlic Bagel Twists.
- Maurices Pieces: These are Gourmet Donut holes served nice and toasty with your choice of sugar dusting: Chocolate, Cinnamon, or milk and cookies! These make a great snack to grab and go while strolling around Disneyland Park.
Where: Disney California Adventure Park -Avengers Campus
This is a small cart, so they don’t offer much, but what they have is a bucket load of delicious sweet treats. They have a Raspberry churro and a cream puff filled with raspberry cream cheese. A seasonal offering is a spiral berry churro. For the Doctor Strange lovers, they also offer a super cool Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto souvenir sipper cup.
- Cosmic Cream Orb: This delicious cream puff is filled with light and fluffy whipped raspberry cheesecake ? If you haven’t noticed, we are raspberry fans Hehe
Cozy Cone Motel- Disney California Adventure Park -Cars Land
This car-based eatery has five cones with walk-up windows. At Cone 1, they offer churros as a sweet treat. At Cone 2, they offer soft-serve ice cream with toppings, and they have root beer floats that can be ordered with a souvenir glass or without. Visit the Cozy Cone, get some delicious treats, and snap a few aesthetic photos for the gram.
- Chocolate-Vanilla twist soft serve with Junkyard Toppings!: This duo tastes phenomenal together, and while you might hesitate because it’s a unique combo, trust us, it tastes incredible! The Junkyard Topping consists of: Rainbow sprinkles, cookie crumble, chopped peanuts, and chocolate chip.
Where: Disney California Adventures- Paradise Gardens Park
This is a unique experience, but it’s insanely pricy! If you have the funds, we say go for it because it is pretty cool, and you have waterfront views for the beautiful world of color show that happens at night!
With this spendy Disneyland Dessert Package, you get an array of miniature desserts and artisan cheeses, two alcoholic beverages (you have to be over 21 and show proof), unlimited soft drinks, and water (How Generous), and reserved seating, as we mentioned earlier. Please keep in mind everyone in your party has to pay for the package (Yikes).
Disneyland Desserts FAQ
The Best Desserts at Disneyland in 2023:
– Dole Whip
– Mickey Shaped Beignets
– Disney100 Churro
– Caramel Apple
– Cosmic Cream Orb
– Raspberry Mickey Macaron
– Matterhorn Macaroon
– Crazy Shakes
– Churro Toffee Square
The best Dessert at Disney is the Dole Whip! This pineapple soft serve is the most refreshing thing you can have after a long day waiting in Disneyland Ride Queues.
A churro at Disneyland costs roughly $5.00 to $6.75, depending on whether you get a seasonal churro or regular churro.
The famous cookie in Disneyland is the yummy and warm chocolate chip cookie you can get at Jack-Jack Cookie Num num stand!
The Grey Stuff dessert is a red velvet cake base covered in whipped cookies and cream pudding topping on a shortbread cookie and covered in seasonal sprinkles. Make sure to try each season’s version of the grey stuff!
Best Desserts At Disneyland
That wraps up all that we think are the best places to visit and desserts to try in Disneyland! We hope you enjoyed our fun and enticing guide for the best desserts at Disneyland! Personally, we always get Dole Whip and Mickey Beignets!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to read our other Disneyland guides on food, drinks, and things to do while in Disneyland! Also, make sure to leave a comment if you have recommendations that deserve to be mentioned. We love trying new food and always want to hear about the latest and most outstanding offerings!
Read our Best Drinks at Disneyland post where we cover a huge amount of yummy concoctions!
Disclaimer: All recommendations are based on our opinion on what constitutes the best desserts at Disneyland; they are in no way representative of Disney or any of its subsidies. We are not professionals or expert food critics; these are just what we feel are the best-tasting desserts for us. Due to this, these recommendations may taste like crap to you, or you may love them. It’s honestly a personal choice what you prefer. We gathered information about ingredients and refreshed our knowledge of desserts and places to eat by checking Disneylands site and cross-referencing the menu. Also, please keep in mind that season offerings are subject to change, menu items can change, and ingredients in menu items can also change at any moment. ALWAYS check the menu before ordering and ask clarifying questions if you have food allergies.