Having the best travel shampoo is so important! No one wants greasy, smelly hair or dry as-hell hair that lacks shine when they are traveling; you want to look your best, or at least presentable. This exhaustive list of the best travel shampoos contains top products for various categories. Such as the best travel shampoos, best travel dry shampoo, best shampoo bar for travel, best shampoo for travel, best shampoo for dry, color-treated, damaged fine/coarse, and curly hair types, and more! We include various products, from luxury to budget-friendly products.
This post is about the best shampoo for travel for various hair types and product types.
Best Shampoos For Travel
What To Look For In Travel Shampoos
- Portability, is it going to fit in your travel bag? Will you need to pack it in checked luggage or your carry on?
- liquid vs. solid
- free of parabens, sulfates, and other harsh chemicals
- made for your hair type
- How long does it last?
- small batch shampoo vs. mass-produced shampoo
- Not tested on animals
- scented shampoo vs. nonscented shampoo
Disclaimer: We are not professionals or experts. Our knowledge combines product knowledge gathered from the respective sites we linked and personal non professional experience with hair care products and ingredients. All reviews are our own opinion and nothing more. That means they may or may not work out for you. Please read the components of each product and keep in mind your personal needs; if in doubt, always consult a professional. At the time of this post, the ingredients we point out are subject to change; when manufacturers make adjustments, ALWAYS read the ingredients on the packaging to verify regardless. Please always perform patch tests on yourself, and don’t try a new product of any kind before flying or a big event.
Our Favorite Eco-Friendly Shampoos:
1. EcoRoots Shampoo Moroccan oil zero waste shampoo bar:
- This best travel shampoo bar from EcoRoots is fantastic because it’s zero waste. It contains Morrocan oil, a known ingredient of omega fatty acids that help keep hair silky and shiny by adding back moisture and strength. So your hair is always looking its best, even when you’re riding a camel through the Sarahah desert.
- It contains cocoa butter, coconut oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil, and all ingredients are known to add back a slick, shiny exterior to your hair, calm down frizz and moisturize thirsty strands.
- It is scented with warm vanilla and notes of earthy musk, so you always smell clean and lightly scented without being overpowering or artificial smelling like some shampoos.
- Plastic-free from the packaging to the shipping! So you know you’re doing your part to help the environment. It’s also vegan and cruelty-free!
- 50 uses on average, so you’ll waste less money and recourses with your haircare.
- Silicone-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free, keep your products as natural as possible.
- While it does contain sodium coco-sulfate, we haven’t noticed any extreme color change, nor have some reviewers for this bar, and the product also says it’s color-safe. However, If you’re into vibrant hair colors, we caution against any sulfate-containing shampoos such as this one, as they are known to strip hair color. Trust us; Y has had every hair color imaginable, from green to black to pink, so she knows what works for her color-treated/Damaged hair.
Click Here: https://ecoroots.us/products/oriental-scent-zero-waste-shampoo-bar?variant=23389994057786¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjw7IeUBhBbEiwADhiEMWQ4znyV7SWe3S8_pEZgrO-3Nxr2rUDVwMxB397oLIKfJKLnqW_5NRoCcLEQAvD_BwE
2. Ecoroots Unscented Shampoo Bar:
- Fantastic for sensitive skin types
- unscented for those with allergies to perfumes
- Suitable for low porosity hair
- Coconut oil and coconut butter base give hair that boosts the moisture and softness it needs after a long day. In dry weather
- zero waste
- 50 uses usually
- silicon free, paraben-free, phthalate-free,
- color safe
- vegan and cruelty-free
- plastic-free shipping
- Some have reported you’ll have to use this version of ecoroots shampoo bar, twice to get that clean feeling.
- It contains a sulfate that is known to stir color or tonners out of hair, so be mindful. The product does specify that it is color-safe, though.
Click here to get: https://ecoroots.us/products/unscented-shampoo-bar?variant=31988903444560¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQjwspKUBhCvARIsAB2IYuvlBciIfI2jPs2d1fMnIQE9T1iyvAPHBV9FeFw_aPq722_soAuUZdUaAt17EALw_wcB
Best Shampoo For Travel For Color Treated Hair
3. Best Travel Shampoo Bar For Color-Treated Hair
The earthling co vanilla coconut shampoo bar:
- Eco-friendly with plastic-free packaging
- suitable for removing buildup caused by hair products and grease
- also can be used on delicate curly hair, bleached/ color-treated, and damaged hair.
- Has six different scents: vanilla coconut, sweet sandalwood, citrus sun, simply fresh, cool breeze, wild vanilla, and unscented.
- It still contains sulfate. We have yet to find an utterly sulfate-free shampoo bar.
- These travel shampoo bars can melt in high temperatures, so be careful when leaving luggage unattended in the sun or in the car.
4. Best Shampoo for Travel for Color-Treated hair
Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo:
- Nexxus is a trusted brand used by both professionals and regulars for daily use to help protect color-treated hair from fading prematurity and protecting it from damage.
- Includes PROTEINFUSION, Nexxus’s specialty of protein builders to replenish the hair from color treatments.
- Sulfate-free and silicone-free, so you know your hair color should last longer than when using sulfate-based products, which can be stripped when used on vibrant hair colors. Nexxus states your hair can be protected up to 40 washes for hair color vibrancy. But, of course, lay off the hot water as well as it’s known to break havoc on colored hair.
- Expensive for the size and quantity you get.
5. Best Travel Dry Shampoo for color-treated hair types
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk For All Hair Types:
- Oat milk is used to provide protection and calm the tresses and scalp.
- a combination of corn and rice starch knocks out oil build up
- no white coating that most dry shampoos tend to leave
- sulfate, parabens, silicone, and preserves free.
- We found this out on Ulta’s product description: Great company mission: Botanical mission, which helps preserve and promote plant species under threat. While also providing plant awareness through education.
- Not strongly scented
- It doesn’t give a significant volume
Best Travel Shampoo For Damaged Hair That You Need in Your Travel Bag
6. Best Travel Shampoo Bar For Damaged Hair
Shampoo Hair Bar and Conditioner Bar Set Terrace Garden Floral Scented:
- This brand has natural rich protein shampoo bars for various hair types, and this helps protect with preventing split ends.
- Different natural ingredients include bamboo, Longsheng rice, shea butter, cocoa butter, and aloe vera.
- Hydrolyzed rice and rice bran oil to add back shine and strength.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free
- phthalates free
- pH balanced
- plastic-free, sustainable and cruelty-free, and ethical
- smells of floral notes
- When used too much, it can cause protein buildup; we recommend using it every couple of washes to avoid protein buildup. also, use a clarifying shampoo if you feel your hair has buildup.
7. Best Shampoo for Travel For Damaged
L’Oreal Paris EverPure Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo:
- 100% free of Sulfates, parabens, and harsh salts
- Bond building technology to help repair and strengthen hair on the interior and exterior of strands.
- Nourishes hair for softness and easier manageability
- Budget price point
- Nourishing ingredients: Sunflower oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E.
- It can cause buildup because of the nourishing and shine adding ingredients. To avoid this, make sure to use a clarifying shampoo every once.
- Not recommended for daily use due to protein buildup.
8. Best Travel Dry Shampoo for Damaged
Oribe Mini Gold Lust Dry Shampoo:
- Oribe is known for creating top-notch hair products that work wonders for various hair types. Personally, Y loves this dry shampoo because it works fantastic for her oily and super-damaged bleach blonde hair.
- UV protection, we feel like not many products contain this critical hair benefit and wish more did. Sun damage to your hair can strip color, make it feel dry, and cause breakage.
- Nourishes compromised hair
- Free of Parabens, formaldehyde, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates, and more complex things.
- Vegan, Gluten-free, and cruel free!! Yay!!
- Scented jasmine and sandalwood, Calabrian bergamot, and Oribe’s signature scent.
- Some say the smell isn’t strong enough for freshening up hair. While others say it smells incredible for long periods.
- Expensive for so little product, Ouch!
Best Toning Shampoo For Travel
9. Best Toning Shampoo Bar For Travel
Ethique Solid Purple Tone it Down:
- Free of Sulfate and petrochemical-derived dyes!
- Pigmented, so it will keep that ugly yellow and brassiness at bay when traveling.
- It can be used daily.
- Ph Balanced
- You get a lot of products, so it should last you a long time
- Highly pigmented, so be careful with staining stuff; the last thing you want is to get charged for a stain in a hotel. Make sure to clean surfaces immediately if you manage to get them on.
10. Best Shampoo: Toning
Loreal Sulfate-Free Brass Toning Purple Shampoo:
- Sulfate-free, paraben Free, and no harsh salts.
- Neutralizes brassy orange and yellow tones
- We love this formula because it doesn’t make our hair super dry after using it. We have tried Luxury products and cheap products. This one is amazing for the price, so it’s one of our favorite budget options for maintaining our platinum blonde hair.
- It can be used to tone gray hair
- It can be used on natural blondes
- We couldn’t find travel-size versions of this; you’ll have to portion out the amount you need into a travel shampoo bottle.
- It’s great for the price, but we have tried better at a higher price point. So it’s not fair to compare.
- Because of its blue and purple toning power can tone very light hair to have a slight green tint. We have not noticed this with our hair which is also very lightweight. However, we would be cautious and not overuse this to be safe. You’re not supposed to overuse purple shampoo anyway because it can dull your hair color.
11. Best Travel Dry Shampoo For Toning Hair
Verb Dry Shampoo Light:
- Tinted purple, so it will help with toning down brassiness.
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- paraben-free, gluten-free, and no sulfates
- It contains Glycerin, an excellent ingredient for adding moisture to overprocess hair, such as fragile blondes.
- It smells like grapefruit and oatmeal
- Follow instructions; this specific dry shampoo is sometimes known for creating a white cast because of its toning properties.
- Some say it is not heavy-duty cleansing with oily hair, and their hair still felt somewhat oily.
- Hard to Find, so we suggest online
Best Travel Shampoo For Oily Hair
12. Best Shampoo bar For Travel: Oily Hair
Viori Shampoo Bar Citrus Yao:
- This Company has a fantastic mission to help the communities of the Red Yao tribe, where 5% of profits are donated.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced and created.
- Natural Strengthening comes from the powers of hydrolyzed rice proteins.
- Longsheng rice rejuvenates the hair.
- Cocoa butter, shea butter, and bamboo were added for conditioning, repairing, and moisturizing hair.
- Lathers well and cleanse the hair thoroughly to get rid of grease.
- Strong citrus scent
- Not a perk, but you have to get the cute shampoo holder made from bamboo. OMG, it looks like a dim sum holder ?
- We wouldn’t recommend using this every wash, too much protein can cause issues such as breakage if protein buildup occurs. So we always use protein-based products between two washes.
- Some people have reported being allergic to some ingredients, so we recommend reading the label thoroughly and doing a patch test. As with all products, we recommend you try a new product at least a month before a trip to see any delayed reactions.
13. Best Shampoo for Oily Hair
Ogx Extra Strength Refreshing Scalp+Teatree Mint Shampoo:
- Tea tree oil is an excellent ingredient for oily hair and refreshing the scalp. Y loves the clean, fresh feeling it leaves when using it.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and no surfactants added.
- Witch hazel helps remove buildup
- This is perfect for a morning shower when you’re still dead asleep; when Y used this and she said it made her feel so much more awake because of the peppermint extract.
- It can be drying, so don’t use it excessively and condition it well.
- Not vegan
- Unknown ph level
- More complex chemicals based than natural ingredients.
Best Travel Dry Shampoo for Oily Hair
14. Hask Dry Shampoo Purifying Charcoal:
- Powerful absorbing properties for even the greasiest of hair, so you’ll always feel like it’s on day 1.
- Rice starch, a natural absorber for oil, provides a natural curb to grease.
- Charcoal powder is added to help power through even the oiliest of areas and gives your hair a light deodorized effect.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free, and no aluminum or large starch compounds that leave the hair feeling dense.
- Cruelty-free and color safe
- Citrus scented
- Travel size shampoo is available
- Please don’t use too much as it can leave your hair feeling like it can’t move. But, lol, a little goes a long way.
- Hask, at this moment, does not have an unscented version.
15. Ouai Super Dry Shampoo:
- It Smells Like a lovely rose without being cheap
- Volcanic minerals and rice starch are the two main ingredients that combat super oily tresses.
- Color safe
- A name brand that has the results to back it up, we love this brand; Y uses them a ton for her oily hair, and S uses them a ton for her thick hair.
- One of the best Travel size shampoos available
- It can leave a white cast if not blended out correctly
Click Here To Get: https://theouai.com/products/super-dry-shampoo?variant=31736294309958
Best Shampoo For Travel With Dry hair
Travel Tip: If your natural hair type is dry hair, then we recommend letting your hair develops its natural oils first and washing your hair every few days instead of daily. This can help with restoring natural shine and still leaves a lightweight feelings without out all that product build up.
16. Best Shampoo Bar For Travel for Dry Hair
Ethique Shampoo Bar Mintasy for Normal to Dry Hair:
- Fun fact: This bar is the original shampoo bar Ethique came out with.
- 100% soap-free
- ph balanced
- minty scent
- It can be used for color-treated hair
- includes moisture replenishing and softening ingredients such as cocoa butter, peppermint oil, and a dollop of coconut oil.
- Not tested on animals, and vegan.
- They are free of petrochemicals, mineral oils, parabens, ammonia, and other nasty stuff they list on their site.
- These shampoo bars are free of palm oil (Yayyyy Orangutan alliance!!)
- Superb cleaning without stripping the hair to the point of dryness.
- Glycerin was added to add hydration back to the hair.
- They have small sizes to try out to see which shampoo bar is best for your hair.
- Although they state this shampoo bar can be used on color-treated hair, it contains a sulfate.
17. Travel Shampoo for Dry Hair
Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo:
- Argan oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and red algae are the powerhouse ingredients to add much-needed moisture to dry tresses.
- Sulfate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- color safe
- S loves this shampoo for her thick hair, she has oily hair on top, but her hair is so long that she has to use a deep hydrating shampoo to keep it looking great.
- It has a travel version!
- not vegan
- Expensive for the size
18. Best Travel Dry Shampoo for Dry Hair
Batiste Dry Shampoo Hydrating:
- Avocado extract for adding back moisture
- There is no visible residue, so you don’t have to worry about blowdrying out that white powdery looks like most dry shampoos.
- Scented with citrusy grapefruit, melon, and green apple.
- readily available at a ton of stores
- While it performs great for the price, we have tried better and paid a lot more. So pick your poison.
- The nozzle has clogged on us before, which is super annoying.
Best Travel Shampoo For All Hair Types
19. Best Shampoo Bar For Travel For All hair types
Lush Seanik Shampoo Bar:
- This was our first shampoo bar, and ill always have a soft spot for it ❤️.
- This bar is perfect for beach vibes as it’s scented to smell like the beach but better because it has a hint of lemon and florals.
- gives good volume without drying out the hair
- For shine, they added lemon oil to give that slick look
- Seasalt is what is the driving force for fabulous volume
- nori seaweed to help balance out the sea salt and add back softness and nourishment
- Try not to use this every wash. Some have reported having itchy scalps because of the sea salt. A good balance would be a nourishing calming shampoo bar in between.
- Ensure to get a shampoo bar container; we felt this bar quickly lost shape when not stored properly. Also, we love the (click name for product) cork pot instead of the metal tin. The tin is so hard to open when your hands are wet.
Click To get:https://www.lushusa.com/hair/shampoo-bars/seanik/02164.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw7IeUBhBbEiwADhiEMSBkOlvhiEQgQ5K9ZfBlXnB4O1vISiV4HTkvmtR7hjhqmXt8tV-fMBoC-UkQAvD_BwE
20. Best Shampoo for All Hair Types
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo:
- Recognized salon brand
- Color safe
- Remove buildup to reveal a brighter hair color; this is especially important for cult purple shampoo users! (Guilty)
- Scented with beautiful notes of cucumber and melon and floral.
- It can double as a body wash! It’s weird, but go for it if you’re in a pinch! We’ve used shampoo as a body wash when traveling because we ran out ?.
- Paraben-free and Gluten-free
- Contains Sulfate
- We found it doesn’t lather exceptionally well, so sometimes you’ll have to do a double shampoo if your hair is filthy.
21. Best Travel Dry Shampoo for All Hair Types
L’ange Style Revival Super Dry Shampoo:
- free of parabens and sulfates
- rice starch is excellent for soaking up oil, so your hair always looks fresh
- adds back volume to hair that has been weighed down due to greasiness
- suitable for all hair types
- if you have medium to thick hair, this is the dry shampoo for you.
- white mist, so you might have that white cast. Make sure to blend thoroughly.
Click here to get: https://langehair.com/products/style-revival?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQjwspKUBhCvARIsAB2IYusQ3oirPsDvNdkJQ7_GtnhKOxw6ze3tOZOAGJ95MGNSXGY8uIt2osQaAk4iEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Best Shampoo For Curly Hair
22. Best shampoo Bar For Travel for curly hair
The Vida Bars Growth Shampoo Bar:
- Vida bars are made with curly hair in mind.
- Curly Girl Approved
- scented with hints of rosemary and bergamot essential oils
- packed with ingredients to help with nourishing the scalp for hair growth.
- Almond oil and shikakai powder help promote a healthy canvas for your hair.
- color safe
- handcrafted so each bar will look a little different from one another
- biodegradable packaging
- free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens
- not vegan due to honey
Click here to get: https://thevidabars.com/all-products/
23. Best shampoo for Curly Hair
Lus brands: Love urself, all curl types sulfate-free shampoo:
- dermatologist tested
- gentle cleansing
- shea butter and moringa oil for soft, moisturized hair that always looks great
- great for all curl types
- vegan and cruelty-free
- color safe
- some of the ingredients its free of, paraben-free, silicones free, and mineral oil-free
- A little expensive for the size.
- Works best with the set
Click here to get: https://lusbrands.com/products/love-ur-curls-complete-curl-care-for-moisturized-healthy-kinks-coils-1
24. Best Travel Dry shampoo: Curly Hair
Acure Dry Shampoo:
- scented with rosemary and peppermint for a fresh, clean scent
- paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, petrolatum free,formaldehyde-free,
- cruelty-free and vegan
- corn starch and arrowroot are used to absorb even the oiliest of scalps
- only last six months, the precise shelf life for a dry shampoo
- not an aerosol, which is a good and bad thing
- can leave a white tint if not spread out thoroughly
Most Suitable Shampoo for Fine Hair
25. Best Shampoo Bar For Travel for fine hair or thin hair
Lush Shampoo Bar New:
- This unique bar was created to help stimulate the scalp with nettle, clove, and peppermint ingredients its also a lightweight formula that wont weight your hair down and make it limp and flat.
- It’s scented with cinnamon leaf oil which also helps with stimulation and adds a warm fall scent. Some say it smells like the red hot candies.
- This bar is a part of the stop of cruelty against animals via animal testing.
- plastic-free packaging
- Maybe this is a lush shampoo bar thing, but we noticed this bar breaks apart and loses its shape when it gets wet for too long. We had the tin container, and it was stuck in the container ?.
- Cleanse very well but can be a little much for damaged hair, so we would mainly concentrate on the scalp and avoid shampooing the ends.
Click here to get: https://www.lushusa.com/hair/shampoo-bars/new/07236.html
26. Best shampoo for Fine Hair or thin hair
OUAI Delicate Hair Shampoo:
- formulated specifically for fine hair, so it won’t be too heavy and weigh down the hair
- Some of the stuff this shampoo is free of sulfates are SLS and SLES, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, mineral oil-free, and more.
- works for dry/damaged hair
- biotin is used to add strength to fine strands
- chia seed oil is used for thickening the hair and volumizing
- hydrolyzed keratin is used to help soften, nourish and tame frizz
- Some say the shampoo can dry their hair since it’s formulated for fine hair.
- Some say the smell is too musky.
- no travel size shampoo is available, so make sure to bring shampoo bottles
Click here to get: https://www.sephora.com/product/ouai-haircare-fine-hair-shampoo-P455865?country_switch=us&lang=en&skuId=2319838
27. Best Travel Dry Shampoo: Fine Hair
Batiste: Volumizing Dry Shampoo:
- Added keratin to help promote hair strength
- scented with grapefruit, rose, and amber
- rice starch is used to absorb oil and sweat
- budget option
- readily available online and in stores
- travel size containers available
- contains talc
- not the most amazing, but it does the job for the price
Click here to get: https://www.ulta.com/p/volumizing-dry-shampoo-mini-pimprod2016087?sku=2567432&CMPID=CSGGLE&CAWELAID=330000200002227976
Best Shampoo For Frizzy Hair
28. Best Shampoo Bar For Travel: Frizzy Hair
Ethique Shampoo Bar Frizz Wrangler:
- 100% soap-free
- ph balanced
- color safe
- dry and frizzy hair specific shampoo bar
- Nourishing ingredients Samoan coconut oil and cocoa butter
- palm oil-free
- scented with coconut
- Contains sulfate
- Strong coconut smell, so if that isn’t your scent, we would stay clear
29. Best Shampoo for Frizzy Hair
Living proof Frizz Shampoo:
- humidity protection to help tame those frizzies
- the pH level of 4.0- 4.5
- Good at cleaning oil, dirt, sweat, and buildup
- It cleanses enough without leaving hair super dry
- jojoba esters are used for smoothing out strands
- marine algae polysaccharides are added for combating humidity
- Phtantrio: this ingredient is used to help reduce color stripping from thermal and environmental effects.
- silicon free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free,
- Color safe
- the scent is notes of citrus
- They are not entirely sulfate-free, but they are free of SLS and SLES.
Click Here to Get: https://www.livingproof.com/no-frizz/shampoo/03030.html?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=&utm_campaign=16642353747&utm_term=&utm_matchtype=&utm_device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwspKUBhCvARIsAB2IYus5B0Dj_7mUV3SrVQRK10h_Wy2k3DReePIX-ObzAT31wNSGtCFmNdQaArtVEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
30. Best Travel Dry Shampoo for Frizzy hair
Living proof perfect hair day dry shampoo:
- Great at cleaning up oil, sweat, and odor
- It doesn’t leave hair with a stiff feel after using
- Just like the shampoo, its silicone-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free,
- Rice Starch is used for absorbing properties
- Expensive, but it’s worth it!
- It can leave white dust on hair, so blend it thoroughly
Click here to get: https://www.livingproof.com/perfect-hair-day/dry-shampoo/01648.html?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=&utm_campaign=16642353747&utm_term=&utm_matchtype=&utm_device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwspKUBhCvARIsAB2IYuvHoYfXZtSZ0fkJ5qqxkdamBQfwCe-lrt-YmW_6bc0y5Q1Nn27TFYUaAmPXEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Best Shampoo for Damaged and Blonde hair
31. Best Bon Voyage Shampoo: Our Favorite!
No.4P Blonde Enhancer™ Toning Purple Shampoo:
We Love this Purple Shampoo, and its the perfect choice for us and it’s been our go-to since it launched. When we travel and are backpacking, we do use a toning travel shampoo bar instead since it’s easier to carry around. Otherwise, we carry our usual shampoo favorites for travel.
- Has the patented bond rebuilder Olaplex formula
- Powerful toning against yellow brassiness
- Works on gray hair
- Works on all hair types
- Color safe
- A little goes a long way
- For more toning power use twice in the shower
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free! Yayyyy!
- Dries out hair if used too much, we cycle this shampoo in every two washes to brighten our hair.
- However, if used too much, it can cause your hair to look dull and greyish
- We didn’t see it work on brassy gold roots; we had to rebleach our roots to a lighter pale yellow to see toning benefits.
Click Here To Get: https://www.sephora.com/product/olaplex-blonde-enhancer-toning-shampoo-P476895?skuId=2501815&icid2=products%20grid:p476895:product
That wraps up what we think are the best travel shampoos for various hair types! We also went over the best shampoo bar for travel, best travel dry shampoo, and best travel shampoos based on hair type/concern. Always pay attention to ingredients because they can change without warning, so always read the ingredients on the manufacturing label just to be safe.
We hope these work out for you if you happen to try them, and if they don’t, let us know what you didn’t like about them. Everyone’s scalp and hair needs are different, so that no product will be universally perfect, but it is nice to know there are options! Have a fabulous trip and even better hair days!
Travel Shampoo Bottle FAQ
Yes, Silicone Travel Shampoo Bottles are way easier to use, and they pack away nicer when you are traveling. Plus added the plus squeezing the last drop of product out is a must for travel toiletries.
TSA Approve bottles follow tsa restrictions for liquids being carried in your carry-on bag. The items must hold less than 3 0z per bottle, and all your liquids must fit in a clear resealable quart-size bag.
Silicon is a favorite amongst travelers, but plastic is also readily available at most large drug stores and department shops.
Silicone travel bottles last longer than plastic containers and have the added bonus of being squeezable.
Travel Bottles do not have to be clear unless TSA Updates its policy.
Now that you know what shampoo to bring along on your next trip abroad, you should read our post for long flights; it has everything you need to be comfortable and prepared. So you can spend your vacation happy rather than being exhausted and annoyed because that 8-hour flight sucked. ????
9 thoughts on “Best Travel Shampoo: The 31 Best Shampoos For Travel, So You Look Amazing!”
Thanks, that was a fun read! Who knew there were so many choices?
This is a great list. I love shampoos that have oils as opposed to fragrances in them so this is a good reference!
Wow, this is great information! I love that is broken down into hair types. I am always looking for a good travel shampoo for my trips!
What a great list of shampoos for traveling. I love that so many brands are eco-conscious now and that so many manufacture bars which are so much easier to travel with. Definitely looking into some of these for my frizzy hair!
So many options! Thank you for compiling such a great list. I need to give shampoo bars another try, I found them quite tricky before, think they take a bit of getting used to!
Wow, this is so useful! I added some of these to my cart and will test them at home first 🙂 Great work! I love how detailed this list is, so well done!
That was quite an exhaustive list, thank you! As someone with colour treated and damaged hair, I think I’ll definitely try out the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Also absolutely loved the fact that there are so many environmentally-conscious options here to choose from!
Comments are closed.